Tony Hymas Biography
- Chorister, Exeter Cathedral
- Studied piano with Harold Rubens at the Royal Academy of
- Don Brown Quintet and Group Sounds Five (with Henry
Lowther, Lyn Dobson and Harry Miller)
- Pianist and composer for the Ballet Rambert
- 1972 First 'media' venture - wrote original Mr Men theme
- rec w Airto - duo gig in Szombathely (June '08)
- CD of piano music of Debussy and Satie - an assortment of
pieces in chronological order tracing developement,
friendship and rivalry of the two composers. Disques Nato.
- recent perfs in MSP (USA) inc Debussy Etudes - Trio w
B.Chevillon & JT.Bates - Ursus Minor with La
- Ph.D. 'three' CD - Jim Diamond and TH - out on
Voiceprint Records - new songs
- 2010 'De L'Origine du monde' (Disque de l'annee in Le Monde)
- 2010 Ursus Minor 'I will not take "but" for an answer'
- 2011 Hymas and The Bates Brothers 'Blue Door'